Thursday, August 5, 2010

Video: Violent JJ

If you don't already know of this video's awesome-osity, check it out:





I know I'm very late, but I don't care! I love this video! It is one of the funniest and most insulting videos I've ever seen. Insulting to who, you ask? To the professional wrestlers, of course!

This is exactly what a music video about a five year old would be like, especially if that five year old is Joe Bruce's kid. Especially at the part where, out of nowhere, he says, "Ruby's my sister."

Now, this is a great way to show affection to your kids. Yeah, that "Song 4 Son" deal is nice...if the kid it was aimed to was his daughter. This is how you show your son that you love him. You put him in a music video that shows him off and post it on YouTube.

Let the haters hate. This was a nice gesture, and kudos to Violent J for finding a way to show his son that he loves him in a way that won't completely embarrass him when he becomes an teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search