Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tila Tequila's Vicious Beating at GOTJ '10

A loyal patron of the site brought this to my attention early this morning:




Do you recognize this face? It's Tila Tequila after getting fucked up. This picture was taken after she was viciously attacked at this year's Gathering of the Juggalos in Southern Illinois. The site TMZ, on their website, says that she claims she was attacked. Because of her attention-whore-ness, it's not much of a stretch. But, because of the lack of respect "juggalos" have for anything, and the fact that they've devolved themselves below primates (you'll see what I'm referring to down the line), I'm sure it's true.

This is what she had to say of the incident:

"I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage. These people were trying to kill me. So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor. Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me. They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!! Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking! Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared! So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back. It was scary as hell!"

Of course, Tila Tequila is a perfect example of what's wrong with the world today (as are the majority who claim to be "juggalos"), but what happened to her was totally uncalled for. However, there were reports that she was actually taunting juggalos, ignorant to the fact that primitive imbeciles constantly looking for undue approval and respect now make up a majority of the juggalo population.

But that's no excuse. Despite the fact that she's incredibly ignorant, those "juggalos" shouldn't have hunted her down like that, and ICP shouldn't have even let her on the premises. Shit, it would have been more civilized to find one of the better looking juggalos at The Gathering (needle in a haystack), get that bitch drunk and had him fuck a urinary tract infection into her skull. At least then someone would have gotten laid, and it would have made a better story (with better pictures).

And if you don't get the UTI cause, obviously you've never been to Southern Illinois or The Gathering. In both places, everything is either infected or incredibly filthy to the point of looking covered in disease.

It's needless to say that Tila Tequila is making moves to sue. As she says on her Twitter: "Pretty soon the owners who run the Juggalos will be bankrupt. My attorney Alan is already on it. This is disgusting behavior from men."

Ha, calling juggalos these days "men". Damn, this bitch is ignorant.

The night before, she Tweeted: "Headed to the Juggalos Gathering right now!! Woohoo!! Gonna be fucking insane!!!! Holllaaa juggalos! Ya girl luvs ya!"

She might be ignorant, but she's also psychic. Hell, maybe she knew what was coming...

Update: I found a YouTube video from a bane of the juggalo name. He claims to have been there, and gives an account of what happened. He also further proves why fake ass juggalos like these need to die.




4 comments:

  1. this dude is not a juggalo f*** that he needs to be busted in the face with a glass bottle for being a punk ass b***** to all my true homies whoop whoop to you fake a$$ b****** fuck you

    ReplyDelete
  2. owners of juggalos?
    REALLY?
    this bitch had no idea what she was gettin into and was only there because shes an easy fuck.
    its the gathering of THE JUGGALOS, not big hoes, plenty of lettes would let ICP hit it but that wasnt good enough.
    they made the mistake of bringin that fake bitch on stage, theyre gona get their asses sued for it.
    but guess what bitches?
    thats not gona stop the family
    ICP is not the creator, not any sort of owner.
    we are united under the dark carnival.
    WOOPWOOP!


    and yeah a lot of em are dumbasses and even more are murderers, so does that plus our numbers really make you wana fuck with us?


    PREDICTION: tilas gona end up dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm...yeah, so I don't belong here. I'll just get that out of the way right now. I'm following because I work with delinquent teens, and I want to be informed about their interests and any related concerns. Blog Owner...thank you much for the intelligent education. To the hater haters (aka Juggalos...geesh did I really just type THAT?!), live and let live works. But hey, whatever suits ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YO YO YO MAH NIGGAS! what a dum hoe i'd fuck her ass tho WHOOP WHOOP NINJAS MMFWCL

    ReplyDelete

Search