Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Sick of Calling Myself a Juggalo"

More juggalo gang shit.

I recently came across a post on this blog from Oklahoma, from an "anonymous poster":

Im almost sick of calling myself a juggalo because of people being crazy and stupid my homie was killed by a juggalo because he thought he was a blood because he had all red on and he didn't see juggalo in white on his shirt. he thought he was part of a gang. being a juggalo isn't what it used to be people don't know what it means to be a juggalo anymore.
[Taken From Westside Neighborhood Watch]

The blog also mentions that if you were to take a juggalo from 1995, and compare them to a juggalo today, you'd get two completely different people. Truer words were never spoken.

Oh, and if you read the comments, it's full of juggalo gibberish. Especially from a 17 year old named Brooke who seems to have a broken Caps Lock button.

2 comments:

  1. Fuck You RedNeck Biggit, Juggalos Are All About Honor.And Not Careing About What Others Think Of Him.
    We Will Never Die Alone. Juggalos Will Carry On. Swing Our Hachets If e Must. Each And EveryOne Of Us.

    Bitch We Dont Die!

    Whoop Whoop! Go To The Gatherin You Might Like It Bitch Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all I myself find it extremely tedious to be a juggalo in this day and age well in actuallity I am a FORMER juggalo I am sick and tired of being labeled a gang member and sick of all these so called juggalos ruining every other juggalos reputation with their constant idiocy and love of all things profane when did being a juggalo stop being about a genuine love of music and love for your fellow man and when did it mean that you have to commit violence against others to me the core prinipal of a juggalo is to love one another and to love mankind which is why I feel that being a juggalo is just not worth its weight in gold when everyone realizes that the core principals are missing then hopefully and I do hope that people will return to the core principals and sit at the table of brotherhood with their fellow man until that day I will continue to pray and hope that my message will be heard.

    ReplyDelete

Search